I guarantee you that CNC charges are easily going to exceed the costs I have already incurred designing the current pieces. As far as "a few hours", sure. If they had all the pertinent measurements and the Datum point that I used to make all of them then they probably could. But those brackets will still cost you. I also considered a solid piece of metal. However, the weight of the bracket would then be twice what it is now and cost more, at least in the beginning.

You know what, I'm already irritated with a few of these posts.
Funny how people are jumping out the woodwork and can build these things all of a sudden. Where were these geniuses 2+ darn years ago when I first posed the question as to whether this could be done? Exactly. If someone else builds their own design and call it easy and cheap, then I'll listen to them then...maybe. Some people who had the skill were not interested in doing it. I got that and I have no problem with it.
Look at the post date on the sticky at the top of the brake forum.

Realistically, no one wanted to expend the effort, and they STILL don't want to expend the effort either. I did.
I didn't even need these front brakes and I went ahead and finished the design.
Now, I'm ready to just scrap it. I don't need the money if you are wondering, and I definitely DON'T need the headaches. This is why I THOUGHT Stazi might be willing to handle the kit side of things but I don't wish the nightmare on him either.
Besides, you can get bigger front brakes; the FSVT kit will only cost you a tad under $500.....for just the fronts.
I'm pretty frigging busy anyway.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black