Finally you get a dang full length shot of the car so I can actually see how they look on stock wheels. I'm so proud......
Very Nice write-up Demon, and of course the braking data was everything I was hoping for!

So how did this come about?
For those of you frequent the brake forums, you'll see an old post I started that is several years old about using FSVT rotors with stock caliper brackets.
Well, in the time since then I was deployed for a year, I started to pick up the project, then gave up because I ran into limitations.
After I really started needing brakes this past summer from turbo kit enhancement #3... ; I decided I needed better brakes in a hurry.
And then I found that just to get a quality high performance braking system like the TCE setup to fit my Focus Rims, I was looking down the barrel of $1800 with no guarantees that they would fit well or clear the wheel without a significant amount of work. The rotor size was also limited to the 12.2" and such. The rears were fine but I didn't want beautiful rears with cheap azzed fronts. And bottom line, I didn't need true racing car brakes, only something better than stock to compensate for all that increased power I had (That Ray now has). So if I couldn't fit the higher quality brakes kits and still keep the rims, then I wasn't going to spend that kind of cash and STILL end up having to swap out my rims.

So I started again on this project. I sunk a chunk of change into parts and started to build a setup on a hub I had bolted to the bench. Well, the first design failed and I decided screw it that I would order the FSVT front hardware and give up.
I kid you not, while the parts were en route from Bill Jenkins, I was just daydreaming about the first design and I slapped myself on the forehead for being so dumb as I got a revelation. This time all I did was "think out of the box" and I made the design work by offsetting the calipers. I had already done all the hard measurements within 10 minutes I had the first "New" Design sketch and I was confident with some more R&D it would work.
So then I went on to design rear brake bracketry using similar desings and when ahead and built a set for the rears. Again I put out some cash and lots of time and built a set of rears. I got them working, tested and when matched with the FSVT front kit and stainless steel lines I had what for me was the best braking car I'd ever had.

But I already had FSVT fronts now and I just wanted to see the front project to completion so I contacted Demon about taking the basic raw hardware kit I would put together and then making all necessary modifications to actually get it to work, and of course to do all the testing on it. Plus he had stock rims so that was a big factor.
Well, he ran into some challenges but I was confident with his skills that he would overcome them. And boy did he! There were some days that would have just made an ordinary man give up or some people to start bitching and quit.
Well he was bitching lol, but he never quit and because of his work the kit became finalized.
Congrats to him.

PS: Make no mistake, if I were wealthy this project would never have happened. The TCE Brake kit is some great stuff and if you want the ultimate in brakes for our car then go for it.
If you are a Focus SVT brakes kinda guy then this is going to be a good solution should I choose to release this for the general CEG'r/NECO'r

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black