Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
here we go again-- ray already stated this earlier in the thread-- i say who gives a [censored], you didn't have to sit here and answer peoples questions and no one twisted your arm to post anywhere in this topic- if your sick of answering the same questions over and over again, don't make yourself liable to hit the reply button in threads you find annoying

I agree completely. Not everyone has hours on top of hours to search every last archived and current post. Some of us have limited free time and need fast answers. Brattina is right...if it annoys you, don't read/answer it.

If you have limited time then you probably shouldent be on forums asking about simple mods to waste time on, i call [censored]. Like i said just cause you dont want to look or dont feel the need to dosent mean you shouldent. Everytime you post a thread always ask "HAS THIS BEEN ASKED BEFORE??" and search.

Jeez, so much lip from the newbrooks.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Tourige:
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
here we go again-- ray already stated this earlier in the thread-- i say who gives a [censored], you didn't have to sit here and answer peoples questions and no one twisted your arm to post anywhere in this topic- if your sick of answering the same questions over and over again, don't make yourself liable to hit the reply button in threads you find annoying

I agree completely. Not everyone has hours on top of hours to search every last archived and current post. Some of us have limited free time and need fast answers. Brattina is right...if it annoys you, don't read/answer it.

If you have limited time then you probably shouldent be on forums asking about simple mods to waste time on, i call [censored]. Like i said just cause you dont want to look or dont feel the need to dosent mean you shouldent. Everytime you post a thread always ask "HAS THIS BEEN ASKED BEFORE??" and search.

Jeez, so much lip from the newbrooks.

define 'newbrooks'.. cuz last time i checked, even you could search for something you want and your answers won't bring up what you want to see-- sometimes asking plain and simple brings up what you want to see faster than any search---

i'm pretty sick of the 'search' [censored]-- don't even post if your going to be a dick-head

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
dont even post if your goin to be a [censored]....well so far you havnt been the nicest person either

98 CSVT t-red 1737# cf1 Cowl hood Centerline Storms CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15 WTB- Vortech S/C kit/ADC Turbo Kit
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Alright... I've stated my stance, as others have. It would be helpful to search, even if you don't want to.

Bratina, and others, have stated their stance. That's the end of it. no good is coming from the arguments. No further name-calling, language filter skipping (or blatant cussing), or mean-hearted intents will be tolerated. This goes for everyone.

The topic was already started, so it can stay on topic of listing cheap mods, and ways to do them, or the thread can be locked for fighting.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Too many threads are ending up like this lately...

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
lol, just lock it up ray -- i'm done trying to help

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Heat sheild cost me a total of $11 and 45 mins of my life. One of the best cheap mods I've ever done. You have an SVT so you can get the Decal overlays on Ebay or from someone on this site.

98.5 SVT FOR SALE $5000
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Tourgasm:
or from someone on this site.

ALWAYS support your community!

Parkedcar offers TOP NOTCH quality and is always good to deal with.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard