Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
I am asking for all of you to post your relatively cheap (30-40$ and under) and if it was a do it yourself, possibly an explanation--

Here's mine -

Leather interior swap (7 pieces)
pre-98 trunk lid
pre-98 center console

Now, I know you're thinking, that's over $30-40. Find yourself a cheap parts car like I did. If you count each door panel and seat separately, then all three mods average out to: $305 (parts car) / 9 = $33.89 each.

With a little luck expensive mods can be had cheap cheap cheap!

I may still cut the roofs of the two cars and swap 'em so I have a factory moon roof. Hmmm... that'd bring the parts total for a moon roof to $30.50 if averaged in with the rest. Kick A$$.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo:
Plus , everyone seems to forget ... there is a MAIN SITE to the CEG !! There are lots of mods & How-To's on there & have been since way before the forums came to be .

the main site also hasn't been updated in eons.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
it still has info there, regardless

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Tourige:

regardless, i feel this thread has proven more useful for more people than the main site's info-- simply because no one wants to search--

just stumbled over a cool site for replacement sidemarkers in place of the '24 high output'-- they are different from the audi sidemarkers and look a helluva lot cooler

http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=partdetail.asp&autofilter=1&part=TCN%2D073020&N=115+400036+308328&autoview=sku

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A

regardless, i feel this thread has proven more useful for more people than the main site's info-- simply because no one wants to search--

just stumbled over a cool site for replacement sidemarkers in place of the '24 high output'-- they are different from the audi sidemarkers and look a helluva lot cooler

http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=partdetail.asp&autofilter=1&part=TCN%2D073020&N=115+400036+308328&autoview=sku

that would look to ricey imo

95 s.e. 2.5l mtx ,koni yellows, h&r springs,kkm intake, ddm,custom catback exhaust, spec stage 3 , fidanza flywheel, all 98 svt midnight blue interior. , and much more....
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T

Just because YOU dont want to search and look for things that have been anwsered dosent make it right, the Search button and FAQ's are there for a reason, give it 6 months and if your still anwsering the same questions from people over and over you'll get where im coming from.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
here we go again-- ray already stated this earlier in the thread-- i say who gives a [censored], you didn't have to sit here and answer peoples questions and no one twisted your arm to post anywhere in this topic- if your sick of answering the same questions over and over again, don't make yourself liable to hit the reply button in threads you find annoying

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
the energy spent telling someone to search could have been used to help. good thread.. useful info.

my cheap mods were:

paint chrome accents black (grill - rear trunk trim) great if u have a black vehicle.

98 Black SVT (4210/6535) 93 V6 Powered Protege
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by jitb:
the energy spent telling someone to search could have been used to help. good thread.. useful info.

my cheap mods were:

paint chrome accents black (grill - rear trunk trim) great if u have a black vehicle.

i can't wait til i get my front ring and strip on the back painted black-- I think it looks a lot cleaner without the random chrome tacked on there haha

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
here we go again-- ray already stated this earlier in the thread-- i say who gives a [censored], you didn't have to sit here and answer peoples questions and no one twisted your arm to post anywhere in this topic- if your sick of answering the same questions over and over again, don't make yourself liable to hit the reply button in threads you find annoying

I agree completely. Not everyone has hours on top of hours to search every last archived and current post. Some of us have limited free time and need fast answers. Brattina is right...if it annoys you, don't read/answer it.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard