Ok, so far I've come up with this. Pull out the motor of the 95 and do a complete tear down and rebuild. Do some work to the head, larger valves, port & polish, and coatings. Also some hotter cams as well as a new exhaust. I was looking at the shorty header but any better suggestions maybe as far as a header? And what else would be a good idea to do to the motor while its apart besides work to the head? I wasn't sure exactly how much new pistons would cost, rods if I would need them? And where could I order some nice injectors? I would assume with larger injectors would need a better fuel pump but I hear fuel pumps can be pricy. Also, what kind of difference does the block really make in the performance other than the weight of the engine? Other than all of that I'm pretty much out of ideas besides an intake and a turbo system that I doubt I would get into just yet.

'97 Contour GL MTX Blue Stereo: Pioneer Headunit, Pioneer 6x8 3-way all around, MTX 421d Mono Amp, 2 10" MTX Thunder 5500's, Custom Split Box, 1.5 farad capacitor