Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Haha ok if we want to talk about my height and weight we can start a new thread! I just wanted to know what everybodys input would be for mt ET time for the quarter mile.

99 SVT/silver frost....with "some" mods SVT FLYWHEEL 4 SALE!!! PM me
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by Arhethia:
Originally posted by brandonsvt99:
Well I got a 15.4 last summer with intake and exhaust also a short shifter i forgot to add that in my mod list along with upgraded shifter forks.So I hope I can get better than low 15 with all the other improvement.Also my clutch was shot, it was a pile of crap it slipped like hell.
I'm hoping for 14.9 thats my benchmark.

Humidity isn't really a BIG factor but can come up every now and then.

these #'s you guys are coming up with a disappointing!

You need headers to help u get into the 14's.

14's is my mark also. we will see this summer.

If i can chirp second at a 40mph roll with a downpipe, 75m maf and kkm intake with 215-45-17 contti z-rated tires. I wonder what i can do after i put my headers and pulley on

getlucky151 can vouch for the chirping. He was riding shotgun when i did it for him.

Heck, I have even chirped my tires going into second---2 times---by accident. And they weren't cheap tires either. I can't remember what type they were, but they were rated A for temp and traction (not that helps a lot). I thought SVT's were quicker in the quarter mile that mid 15's since stock SE's were like 15.9.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by elraido:
Originally posted by Arhethia:
Originally posted by brandonsvt99:
Well I got a 15.4 last summer with intake and exhaust also a short shifter i forgot to add that in my mod list along with upgraded shifter forks.So I hope I can get better than low 15 with all the other improvement.Also my clutch was shot, it was a pile of crap it slipped like hell.
I'm hoping for 14.9 thats my benchmark.

Humidity isn't really a BIG factor but can come up every now and then.

these #'s you guys are coming up with a disappointing!

You need headers to help u get into the 14's.

14's is my mark also. we will see this summer.

If i can chirp second at a 40mph roll with a downpipe, 75m maf and kkm intake with 215-45-17 contti z-rated tires. I wonder what i can do after i put my headers and pulley on

getlucky151 can vouch for the chirping. He was riding shotgun when i did it for him.

Heck, I have even chirped my tires going into second---2 times---by accident. And they weren't cheap tires either. I can't remember what type they were, but they were rated A for temp and traction (not that helps a lot). I thought SVT's were quicker in the quarter mile that mid 15's since stock SE's were like 15.9.

umm not going into second, rolling at 40mph then accelerating.

I think every svt can chirp going into 2nd.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
I did going into second today... twice... pulling out of my apartment complex and pulling out of the University parking lot. Didn't even try to but I am sure I probably looked like I was trying to be a badass....

1998 SVT E0 T-Red/Midnight Blue --> SOLD 2000 SVT Black/Tan 84,000 on the clock
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard