all it says is low input, I'm going to guess that it means low input voltage going into the sensor, or low input signal comming into the computer from the sensor.

the simplest thing that could be wrong is that there is a dirty connection at the sensor.

Take the plug off the sensor. I believe that the side of the plug with the wires is the side of the connector with the sockets and the prongs are on the sensor.

Get some electrical contact cleaner and spray both sides of the plug to flush out and disolve any junk thats in there. Don't be shy with the cleaner and make sure you get the cleaner sprayed into the sockets real well. Then take the plug and plug it in and pull it out, do that a few times. This way as the pins go into the sockets they'll rub each other clean. Then spray it out again. If you have some bulb grease, (I call it di-electric grease) with your finger, or something, with a dab of the grease on it, fill in the sockets with the grease and then wipe a little on the rubber seal but use only enough grease to make the rubber shiny (it will help it go together easier and help keep out moisture.

Then reset the conputer to clear the code and see what happens.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson