Originally posted by mean'tour:
So, I'm not sure if this is related or not, but I'm thinking so. This morning at a stop, it died. Started right back up, but that was weird.

Any ideas? I'm going to be beneath the car this weekend and will look for oil leaks, but with this kill I'm wondering if it isn't something else.

I have no CEL and it seems to run fine.

I might be a little paranoid, but my car is feeling strange lately. It has died several times. Always in 1st slowly pulling away from a stop. A couple of other times I was able to catch it and give it gas or clutch...

ANY IDEAS ?!?! I feeling a lot of movement, like I need motor mounts, could that have something to do with it? Will replacing the front and rear roll resistors fix that movement problem? I know I can pull those (the others mounts I'm not sure about).

Also I've noticed something else. Seems electrical. As I'm coming to a stop, have the clutch in and braking, as the revs come down to idle, the lights dim and the fan (it's cold here right now) slows for a half second, then once it hits idle it seems to be fine again. The revs aren't dropping below idle (750 ish) ...

Maybe I'm just paranoid. I'm getting a little concerned about my baby.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4