By accident on my last fill up I put in Prenium gas, I was down to about a quater tank so when I filled I pretty much got an entire tank of Prenium, 92 octane. it was only like $.20 more a gallon and cost me about $24 to fill up, so I just said "whatever" and drove like that... after a couple of days I noticed a few things, I had more throttle response, the engine revved a little more freely. But the thing that really caught my eye was Gas mileage, I know it is an urban legend that running prenium in a car that doesnt need it can increase gas mileage, but mine has significantly increased, on regular with a full tank on lead foot miles I get about 23 MPG all city driving. I get about 100 miles to a quarter tank, I looked down and observed, and my first quarter tank had given me 125 miles, and the mileage is continueing to impress me. I have never gone this long on a full tank of gas... Does anybody have similar experiances to share with gas? Ill post a more solid figure the next time I fill up, but I can tell that the milage is signnificantly higher then it has been, and im trying to determine if running prenium will be done from now on after this point... Thanks guys.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?