Originally posted by RTStabler51:
I find it funny that Liberials / Democrats scream racial discrimination and how we need to show these people we don't hold anything against them, but now all of a sudden they go back on those words and don't want them running the ports. I don't get it. Which is it? Do you want to hold them close you, and give them free health care, etc? Or do you want to push them away and tell them to [censored] off? You guys are so damned funny like that.

Bottom line it doesn't matter who runs the ports, there is still going to be that huge ass security hole in there....

When did my political affiliation come into this ? I'm not a liberal nor am I a democrat. If you want to talk partisanship, I'll say that you republicans are just being argumentative for the sake of being so, and that you will defend to the death whatever Bush says.

I do NOT trust Arab governments, Republicans, Democrats, nobody should. Racism has nothing to do with this; just common sense !

So from your assertation: there's already a big hole so dont' deal with it ? What kind of logic is THAT ? If there's a security hole, FIX IT !