Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Originally posted by ODC:
You honestly think the Arab nation cares so much about Western wealth ?

They're financing sucide bombers for goodness sake.

And officially, the government of UAE doesn't have to condone the terrorism; all it has to do is just have one person in that organization pull some strings and get the security procedures. "Tell" some radical about this and they'll know how to sneak things into the US.

Officially the UAE doesn't condone terrorism and is very west friendly, but why do you think they stock their schools with the most insane anti-american propaganda ?

I find it funny that NeoCons / Republicans scream about how we need to show these people that we'll turn their land into glass, but now all of a sudden they go back on those words and want them running the ports. I don't get it. Which is it? Do you want to show them who's boss, and make them become free democracies, etc? Or do you want to make nice with their corrupt regimes? You guys are so damned funny like that.

Bottom line it matters who runs the ports, even though there is still going to be that huge ass security hole in there....

I think it's funnier if you say it this way.

Dueling Duratecs '95 SE V6 MTX 0 Mods '04 Mazda6 S Wagon '03 Kawasaki Z1000 But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful! Friedrich Nietzsche