#1509074 02/22/06 05:12 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by elraido:
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
Yup

That was my first SVT. My current one is the modded car. There is another vortech powered SVT in your area as well. His screen name is SlingerSVT. It's a t-red SVT.

If you ever decide to go with a 3L let me know as I build them and sell them.

Rick

could have made it into the 1st svt convertable.

YESSSSS!!!!!! that would be cool (although have a frame a out as tight as a slinky)

Welcome to the site too. Can't wait to see pics.

95 LX-with a mind of its own 24v DOHC SVT exhaust and K&N=all thats worth modding Go Fighting Sioux!!!
#1509075 02/22/06 10:22 PM
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by whitesvt:
By the way my buddy was just shipped over to germany and currently working @ Rammstien. He is in aircraft maintinence but as far as I can tell spends most of his time drinking meter boards at various bars.

That's what most people seem to do here. I just like driving around and checking stuff out.

Tell him to be on the lookout... can't miss my car. As far as I've seen, it's the only black CSVT here.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
#1509076 02/23/06 02:06 AM
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
WElcome. Did you paint your SVT white or did you buy it that way? I know there is another white SVT on the boards that was originally Jade.

What part of MN are you in? I have a T-Red Se done up in SVT gear. I live in Rochester now but went to school in Winona and lived in Stillwater.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
#1509077 02/23/06 03:12 AM
W
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by XKontour98:
WElcome. Did you paint your SVT white or did you buy it that way? I know there is another white SVT on the boards that was originally Jade.

What part of MN are you in? I have a T-Red Se done up in SVT gear. I live in Rochester now but went to school in Winona and lived in Stillwater.

I live in Prior Lake but spend most of my time at the U of M campus (Twin Cities). Speaking of, I am working in stillwater on a couple of issues pertaining to the St. Croix and various zoning ordinances around the scenic riverway. As for the car, it was painted white when I purchased it, however it is not the one on the boards.

I'll post pics on friday but the car will be on stands and has not been washed since fall so it may not be at its best. I'll get some nice shots of the intierior though. I'll be back on the road in May if I can fix my moosing problem and do the breaks (provided I can find the time to do it).

white svt/ 2 tone leath, eibach, scroth, lunar, vortech can suck my spline driven shaft
#1509078 02/27/06 01:19 AM
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
whitesvt....you finally found the ceg site....about time!! I met you out at M&M car audio when you guys were dropping your car...you just had the upholstery done....this was when I had my black svt. I've since purchased a t-red about 2 years ago...

I saw your car out at Pieper's in the fall when your vortech $hit the bed. I went back out there to talk with him and to throw a note on your car to get your a$$ on the ceg site as your car is different from what we're used to seeing....white

anyways, glad to see you found us

we'll have to hook up sometime, I'm in Eagan/Lakeville all the time...unfortunately I'm working on some other mods right before spring zing in May....you should go!!!

later
slingersvt

98 T-Red CSVT
#1509079 03/01/06 01:01 AM
W
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
W
That was Jesse the former owner and also the owner of M&M I think. I was in the market for an SVT with the intention of doing a few mods. When I found out he had one already tricked out sitting in a barn, I made him an offer. As I understand it he intended to run it at Elko in some oval drags but he moved on to other projects before he ever ran it. Needless to say it was a lucky find.

When I had Pieper throw the original serp back on he mentioned someone with the same car had a simmilar setup and had just been in. He was convinced that the vortech was a Ford factory option and that it was in fact a turbo. After some debate I convinced him otherwise and figured whomever had this "simmilar problem" had either an entirley different car or setup. It's too bad I didn't come upon CEG earlier it could have saved me a lot of the trouble of finding things out on my own.

I'm fixin the car up a bit over the winter and it should be rollin by summer but I think SZ is out of the question. Is your vortech still functional and if so, was it a warrented repair out of pocket? (assuming that it failed like the rest) I'm thinking about having a new shaft machined for mine rather then pay vortech the 2000+ they want for the repair. Since I didn't put it on myself and I have none of the litterature for the install, I may need your advice if and when I fix it. In the mean time we should meet up I'm in PL every weekend and don't live far from Pieper's.

white svt/ 2 tone leath, eibach, scroth, lunar, vortech can suck my spline driven shaft
#1509080 03/01/06 02:17 AM
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i think i can help you cut some corners....

e-mail at mikeg @ caliberproductsinc . com (remove the spaces)

shoot me your # too...via e-mail and we can chat.

I think there may be a way to get this problem straightened out for you.

later. mike

98 T-Red CSVT
#1509081 03/03/06 10:32 PM
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Well welcome I live in the area as well. Although I just bought a house on the north side. We should all meet up and have a Minnesota CSVT meeting sometime. Seems like we have quite a few people around now.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp
#1509082 03/08/06 06:34 PM
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by CSVT#49:
Well welcome I live in the area as well. Although I just bought a house on the north side. We should all meet up and have a Minnesota CSVT meeting sometime. Seems like we have quite a few people around now.

Wait til summer :P my car isnt ready to come out of hiding. I haven't been around much since school started and the car has been stored.

CSVT#1321/2150 Born 1/6/2000 It's just a Contour.. Before Dyno: 178.9whp w/2.5L 94 Probe 4cyl/150k KYB struts, Magnaflow Polished SS muffler (Daily Driver)
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard