Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by LoadedSVT:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Do you have any sort of address for this dipsh!t?

I give it 3 days before he comes on here saying he had a death in the family. Never fails with these classified scams!

Mark

Either way he is a freakin tool... No excuse for not returning a phone call that takes 2minutes of your time. Yes i have his address and its not far from here Mark. Feeling a road trip?

I'm down depending on the day. Might have to be a Sunday trip. I'm sure I can find a little more info on him, maybe bring his family into it. I might even steal his dog if he has one, just out ot spite.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Hell, I am from MI and I would love to come along for a beatdown trip. Err...

1998 SVT E0 T-Red/Midnight Blue --> SOLD 2000 SVT Black/Tan 84,000 on the clock
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by tour96SeVT:

I give it 3 days before he comes on here saying he had a death in the family. Never fails with these classified scams!

Mark

...i doubt it, he hasnt posted here since april fourth of last year,another reason i looked the other way

You're right... I must have been looking at an old thread and saw his post.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Any possibility of someone getting his account and using it for scams? Looks like the guy used to be active and stopped almost a year ago.

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by morbid:
Any possibility of someone getting his account and using it for scams? Looks like the guy used to be active and stopped almost a year ago.

no,the emails i got from him had the same screen name as ceg

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
I am sorry to hear about this. Beat him down. Lock stock and loaded

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by LoadedSVT:

Mark

Either way he is a freakin tool... No excuse for not returning a phone call that takes 2minutes of your time. Yes i have his address and its not far from here Mark. Feeling a road trip?

I'm down depending on the day. Might have to be a Sunday trip. I'm sure I can find a little more info on him, maybe bring his family into it. I might even steal his dog if he has one, just out ot spite.

Mark

I may be down...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Hey Pete, your dad is a lawyer, right? What is needed to get this to small claims court. Or is it not possible since it is out of state.

Get the courts involved and have him subpoenaed, he fails to appear, and then a bench warrant is issues for failure to appear.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
Iv already thought about taking him to court but, I havent done research on what is need to get him there. Hoping this can be settled outside of the court room.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by xchang:
Hey Pete, your dad is a lawyer, right? What is needed to get this to small claims court. Or is it not possible since it is out of state.

Get the courts involved and have him subpoenaed, he fails to appear, and then a bench warrant is issues for failure to appear.

At the amount of money we are talking about make sure that you have exhausted ALL your options before you get the courts involved. Do you have any receipts from the Moneyorder!?

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard