Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by The Mad Ugly SVT:
Im currently looking for a house. Could you cut me a deal on yours? Rooseville property taxes are soo much though

You call $2300 high

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
thats all that you taxes were?! we need to move.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
Wow, that is excellent news! WTF is this again!? Romeo, Macomb Twp...I don't know that side of town...

I believe that side of town in Macomb Twp but I could be wrong.

Alicia 96 Contour LX 2.5L V6 Duratec Stock of course! BAD ASS GIRLS DRIVE BAD ASS CARS!!! http://www.cardomain.com/id/sweet_ride01
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by Mikey Boy:
thats all that you taxes were?! we need to move.

The taxes at our new house are $2800 and thats after being re-assesed. We went into a little bit larger house (1550 vs. 2050) and the city we're going into has its citizens paying for trash pick-up every (3) monthes, kinda like a water bill.

As far as you guys needing to move, your right, because Hector and Kim told me what you get out there for what we paid for our house I guess older homes that are the "bungalow" style go for $300K and something like ours is alot more than that. Keep in mind that our new house is 26 years old and sold for $229,000, what does that get you in Chicago

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
$2800 in taxes? Congrats again!

What the hell was I thinking...~$10K

Enjoy the new 'compound'; does it have enough space for indoor detailing?

Pics roger, we want pics.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
CONGRATS Roger!! thats awesome news....59 and romeo plank..im in that area all the time...my girlfriends apt is at 19 and romeo plank...we'll prolly end up seeing eachother on the road now...

~Roxy~
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
what does that get you in Chicago

Who cares its not Queer ass Detroit!!! [censored] live in a box in chicago before i buy a house here

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
what does that get you in Chicago

Who cares its not Queer ass Detroit!!! [censored] live in a box in chicago before i buy a house here

don't you have a relative you can mooch off of in chicago?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by Trapps:
$2800 in taxes? Congrats again!

What the hell was I thinking...~$10K

Enjoy the new 'compound'; does it have enough space for indoor detailing?

Pics roger, we want pics.

TEN THOUSAND IN TAXES Where in the hell did you move to Mark? As far as indoor detailing goes, its got an attached garage and to answer the question you forgot to ask, yes, I'm ready to detail the S60R

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I'm pretty sure that noone will need to get ahold of me, but we'll be moving stuff this weekend, so I'll not have access to a computer till the middle of next week. It looks like we're getting the keys Saturday night, so we'll start moving the tens of boxes we have Saturday night and all day Sunday. On Monday the movers come to pick up the "big stuff", you know, like the rolling chassis from the current C6 to install under my 67' Vette, the crate motor, 6spd and (2) sets of tires and wheels for it

(Pinches himself...OUCH )

Anyways, by the time Monday ends, its going to kinda look like Christmas over at the "North Compound" with all the boxes we'll be opening and opening and opening I'd say by Wednesday, we should have everything in place and its going to be a fully functioning house again. I took the entire week off, so I'll enjoy that for sure. Pics will be taken/posted once everything is "right"

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard