Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
i for one like knowledge so even though i will very likely never need this information i am downloading it for future reading. thanks

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by JB1:
i for one like knowledge so even though i will very likely never need this information i am downloading it for future reading. thanks

Good point, for those in aviation though, each one of those books will usually run you about $30.

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
It is funny, I am in the ATC industry, and my co-worker was downloading documents for work from that naco site just yesterday.

2005 Subaru Legacy | Ban Them Forever
G
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
It sure beats buying approach plates from Jeppesen every month.

I was just at Borders yesterday (and surprisingly, they carry some of these books), and total for only a few of them would have been well over $100. So, for you current pilots and prospective pilots as well, I would recommend downloading these books. I know of several instructors telling their students to buy these books (partly because they do not know about this service). However, since they are "advisory circulars", they are available free of charge (in a specific format, in this case PDF). I'm sure others here will benefit from these services. AND, it will allow them to save the green and use it for something else, like $4+ 100LL fuel.

Is my car for sale? PM me if you're in South FL.
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Haha that's awesome! Go GM!

YES, SIR!!! General Aviation is Looking good right now...http://www.beapilot.com
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Funny I was just thinking about checking a Ford Contour site for flying manuals. And here they are. Thanks!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by todras:
Funny I was just thinking about checking a Ford Contour site for flying manuals. And here they are. Thanks!

Yeah, its amazing what you can find in the Common Interests section of a car site?

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'll also give you a thanks for this "seemingly" pointless post. I have an aviation aptitude test to take for the Marines, and am currently gathering as many resources as I can for it. I've come across the FAA's book, but didn't want to spend the money, as there are other free sources. This works out quite well for me! Thanks ballz!

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard