Stay as far away from Myrtle Beach as you possibly can. The day after we got engaged, my husband and I were making the left hand turn on 17 business in N. Myrtle beach to go to Dicks Last Resort, and a car ran a stop light, hit another car, and both cars slid into my Contour. Totaled it. So here we are newly engaged, with a totaled car and no way to get home, (or even back to the hotel for that matter). Long story short, South Carolina allows full blown drivers licenses at 15 years old. Girl was a local and she playing around and having a good time instead of watching the road. Then the taxi cab driver was hell on wheels. it goes on and on. My advice is to stay far far away from Myrtle beach nobody can drive there. Either their locals trying to deal with the tourists, or tourists who stop in the middle of the road trying to find something.

Southeast CEG Fall Dragon Run ~October 13, 14 & 15~ 2003 Ford Focus LX 2000 Ford Contour SVT #1049 of 2150 1999 Ford Contour SE Sport ~*RIP 7-19-2004*~ 1990 Ford Tempo All Wheel Drive