Well guys, thanks for a whole bunch of useful information. I printed Andy's tips & have been feverishly taking notes as I've been planning to get into Auto-X for some time now and plan to attend an even on the 26th. I attended one event in Miami, but did not participate. Glad I didn't as many of the other participants were competing to become King Nimrod. Lots of DNFs and guys spinning out & doing a SERIES of donuts just off the course... I didn't want anything to do with that crowd. The SCCA hasn't held an event in that venue since. No wonder why.

The Florida SCCA (south Florida) sucks (as usual) & has nothing on their calendar as yet. The Equipe Rapide group has had one "SCCA SOLO type" event & 2 more on schedule, but they're waaaaaaay down in Homestead at the speedway parking lot. Central Florida region events are closer & easier to get to even though I live in the Florida region. The Central Florida region is well under way with their season. I may even get my daughters to enter just to sharpen their skills behind the wheel...

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.