Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1503858 02/15/06 04:12 AM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
Originally posted by baco99:
Bode can eat it for all I care. For someone who claims to be against all the hype and publicity he did a pretty good job selling out to Nike. I think his attitude stinks and he doesn't deserve to be out there with those other athletes.

I think you have no idea what you are talking about...and I hate people bashing the whole sell out thing...

having read the article and seen him on TV, i understand how he claims to not want to be in the Olympics. if that's really the case, then he shouldn't be in it, and should give up the Nike crown and get a job at Shoney's like a normal SOB. i can't stand people who stir up sh!t and then get upset when they see what's in the pot.

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
#1503859 02/15/06 04:19 AM
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by MxRacer:
All I know is that everyone is different, and some people can/need to party before a big event to loosen up.

Yeah, seems to be doing awesome for him so far. How many medals has he received so far? Oh yeah!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
#1503860 02/15/06 04:25 AM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by MxRacer:
All I know is that everyone is different, and some people can/need to party before a big event to loosen up.

Yeah, seems to be doing awesome for him so far. How many medals has he received so far? Oh yeah!

Mark

that would be him, winning the WORLD championships.

seems to have panned out for him a-ok! what have you won with your fantastico work ethic?

oh, and he's won two olympic medals as well...

Last edited by MxRacer; 02/15/06 04:29 AM.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1503861 02/15/06 04:28 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Bode can eat it for all I care. For someone who claims to be against all the hype and publicity he did a pretty good job selling out to Nike. I think his attitude stinks and he doesn't deserve to be out there with those other athletes.

I think you have no idea what you are talking about...and I hate people bashing the whole sell out thing...

having read the article and seen him on TV, i understand how he claims to not want to be in the Olympics. if that's really the case, then he shouldn't be in it, and should give up the Nike crown and get a job at Shoney's like a normal SOB. i can't stand people who stir up sh!t and then get upset when they see what's in the pot.

He's been in Warren Miller...in the right circles he is a god...you just aren't in that circle and you read an article on him because he didn't win the gold medal and now he is a deadbeat...unbelieveable...and I don't expect Mark to know anything about skiing/snowboarding so I take his comments with a grain of salt.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
#1503862 02/15/06 02:26 PM
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
You're right, I don't know anything about snow/skiboarding. If I wanted to watch a sport that has 15 followers, I'd watch shuffleboarding.

Mark

#1503863 02/15/06 02:58 PM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
You're right, I don't know anything about snow/skiboarding. If I wanted to watch a sport that has 15 followers, I'd watch shuffleboarding.

Mark

i'm more of a curling man myself.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1503864 02/15/06 08:31 PM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
He's been in Warren Miller...in the right circles he is a god...you just aren't in that circle and you read an article on him because he didn't win the gold medal and now he is a deadbeat...

Warren Miller? Whoopty-friggen-do. Bode put himself in the gold medal circle and has failed to deliver. If he talks the talk he needs to walk the walk. Period.

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
#1503865 02/15/06 08:38 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
He's been in Warren Miller...in the right circles he is a god...you just aren't in that circle and you read an article on him because he didn't win the gold medal and now he is a deadbeat...

Warren Miller? Whoopty-friggen-do. Bode put himself in the gold medal circle and has failed to deliver. If he talks the talk he needs to walk the walk. Period.

He has delivered in the past and the Olympics aren't over yet!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
#1503866 02/15/06 09:25 PM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B

sometimes it's not about WHAT you deliver, but how you do it. his attitude sucks, i don't care if he wins every medal there is.

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
#1503867 02/15/06 09:29 PM
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y

sometimes it's not about WHAT you deliver, but how you do it. his attitude sucks, i don't care if he wins every medal there is.

Exactly the reason I can't stand guys like Kobe Bryant, Terrell Owens, and Ron Artest. They don't care about the sport, the league, or their fans. They care only about themselves. It's true that money can't buy everything, or these guys would have an ounce of class.

Mark

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard