Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Stazi:

Who wants it?

Hee hee hee. Let me know before you sell it. A'ight?

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'm serious if you're serious.

Money talks, BS walks.

I'd not consider less than $14k - so don't (anyone) even consider low-balling me. For another $2000 I'll go ahed and do the 3L and turbo-upgrade too.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
I'm serious if you're serious.

Money talks, BS walks.

I'd not consider less than $14k - so don't (anyone) even consider low-balling me. For another $2000 I'll go ahed and do the 3L and turbo-upgrade too.

Aww man are u serious!!
Don;t get rid of it!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I'm almost thinking of selling mine now...I'm kinda hoping that the 3L and bigger turbo will make me more interested in keeping the car, but I've kinda got less and less interested in the car over the last year.

Who wants it?

Just because you I beat you at 2 autocrosses doesn't mean your car is slow... it'll be all right... it was probably the driver anyway

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
OUCH!

Don't worry, Stazi's car is pretty badass already, after his next mods it'll be quite kickass.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
So how many cars tried creeping on you that you felt the need to open up a can-o-whoop-ass on?

I so miss being able to spank anything I come up against. I almost had fuggin tear in my eye this morning as this friggin Camaro was on my azz and zoomed around me in a very disparaging manner this morning.
I'm going to be planning for the Volvo if this keeps up!!!!

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
R
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Haha.. ouch . I have thoroughly enjoyed the car, and still just can't get used to what it offers. It just keeps giving and giving. If you ask for more, she's ready and willing to give it to you. The power just keeps spooling and spooling, with no hint of letting up in any gear.

1st gear traction is getting easier, and smooth, though I couldn't dare launch the car hard at all (though something tells me that no amount of practice would cure that for me, with this much power...)

She rides smooth, and quietly. Road noise is minimal at best. You can hear the baby breathing in her sleep at 70 and 80mph, at cruise!!!!

And, of course, you can't go that fast without being able to stop quickly, too, which is NO problem! These brakes are perfect. Smooth, effortless, but powerful!

The old analogy of "poor man's BMW" has been completely and utterly revamped. This is the smart man's BMW. Any idiot that would spend the same amount on a BMW is a bonafide idiot. I looked, originally, at the car as a possible "upgrade" from my prior SVT. After going on the test drive, I could instantly see that it was an "upgrade" to ANY car I could have owned. Even for what people could "technically" claim is better (sheer power of a $60K sports car, etc) this car would still stomp it. The acceleration, speed, handling, braking, and ride quality make this a CLEAR choice amongst just about ANY car I could have looked at.. period.

I can't think of anything that, for even double the price (or more) would compete, even close.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:
What kind of pictures?

Yea, are we talking Moe or MY99SVT pictures?

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Ray, Congrats. I'm glad you ended up with the car!
Tom, thanks for everything. Slowly you'll get involved with the Volvo and you won't miss the SVT as much; until you see a nice clean one on the raod. I still miss mine and all the good time we had together. Mikey's taking good care of it though.
Stazi, take it to the next level before you sell. The passion will see you through.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
R
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Trapps:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:
What kind of pictures?

Yea, are we talking Moe or MY99SVT pictures?

We're talking... yeah.. I had my run-ins with the rules in the past about posting them, sure.

I've only shown the tip of the iceberg to a few select people, off the forums. Even they only saw a tiny bit.

but, yeah... the car is amazing!

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard