Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Tour4reak:
Josh.. I'm only a 45 min drive away.. if you need someone to hang out with.. gimme a call..

im not that far away either. maybe ill come up and help you tear it apart this weekend if you want. just let me know i would be more than willing to come help you out.

97 contour gl mtx front & rear upper strut tower braces 19mm bat sway bar Koni struts w/GC knockoffs
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
You provide living quarters and a few beers and you know I'm there Saturday night Sunday morning....I'm not offering to help, but I;ll drink some beers!!!!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
ouch!!!
I know how u feel.

thanks Goodness you guys are safe.

1997 Ford Contour SE Car's D.O.B. 2-15-1997 from Ford-KC Plant Black Lighting http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2389976
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
I want an OMP strut bar if you have one of those.. not sure how to check your "mod page" on here as I am still a CEG rookie.

OH and a functioning power antenna if your car had that.. I think mine is dead as it never went down properly the day I bought it.

thanks in advance.. also if you need help disassembling I have some power posse people.. we completely dismantled a totalled Cougar of almost every single component in about 3 hours.(granted the engine and tranny were already sitting in another room)

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides
F
Frosty Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by pole120:
I never thought the day would come that i'ld have to dismantle two years of blood\sweat\tears to hand it over to a scrap yard. It honestly brings a tears to my eyes as i write this just thinking of all the memories and friends that have resulted from my car. I've never imagined something material like this could have such an extreeme impact on my life and current emotional state. This weekend the car that has been a part of many of my lifes highs, lows and firsts will be gone for ever. I keep trying to tell myself what everyone says..."it's just a car" but for me that's like trying to tell myself "it's only two years of your life"....for a long time that car was all i had, just driving her could make an entire bad day disapear.

I remember the day i found her and how excited i was to go home and tell my dad that i had finally found the car i had been searching for for a year, i remember my first mods and taking pictures and washing her every week, i remember meeting my first girlfriend and driving her around Sheboygan and Manitowoc in my "stupid car ". I remember doing a HUGE smokey burnout after i graduated college and remembering how proud of myself i was that day......all of this is rushing back to me all at once and taking it in all at once is overwhelming.

Once again i thank everyone for there coments and prayers,
Josh

RIP Blackout....

Hey mang, I know exactly how you feel. I remember how much i hurt after i ran my car into a curb being stupid and worrying if it was totalled or not. Read my sig: "A Contour is not just a car, it's and experience" It's true! This car has more meaning to me than i ever thought it would! I've met many friends, and hey, I thought after i graduated high school, that i would probably never talk to you again. Low and behold, there was a sweet lookin black SE Sport sittin down the block and my lil bro's tellin me that it was yours. You even did my first mod on my car LOL. This car has brought you alot of good times, but every good thing does come to an end at one point or another. I'm sorry it had to happen so soon and disrupt the plans for the "racecar" but I'm just thankful it wasn't worse. Now that project Blackout has come to an end, the good times will forever remain memories in you and your friends minds and in your pictures. Now a new era begins and the good times and memories can begin with the SVT. I can't wait mang. We need to get you back in a Tour ASAP!! LOL. I'm sorry for your loss, but there's always a positive side to everything...my car is faster than both of yours now J/k mang...glad to hear you're doing better. Let me know when you're coming up.

R.I.P. Blackout (You know, i was always jealous of that car )

P.S. Sorry for the really long post

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by NVMYSVT:
I want an OMP strut bar if you have one of those.. not sure how to check your "mod page" on here as I am still a CEG rookie.

OH and a functioning power antenna if your car had that.. I think mine is dead as it never went down properly the day I bought it.

thanks in advance.. also if you need help disassembling I have some power posse people.. we completely dismantled a totalled Cougar of almost every single component in about 3 hours.(granted the engine and tranny were already sitting in another room)

go to contour.org's home page then click registry and sroll down a bit.. type in pole120 under search for rides or something like that

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by 99contourdriver:
...my car is faster than both of yours now

Thanks Kyle i needed the laugh this morning....

I appreciate all the offers to help, but i will be dismantelingthe car myself....I'm sure it's going to be more emotional than last night was, and i really just need to do it alone.

I'm hoping to decomission the car the way i always wanted to....burnout till blowout of some crap tires i have on my SE wheels.....i'm hoping to get video of that so i'll need a cameraman Kyle

I've tried replying to all the PM's reguarding parts, but remember to try e-mailing me first

Chris, my S has an S2000 antenna on it so no power there....if i decide to swap that ono my SVT, i'll have on for ya.

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k
F
Frosty Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by 99contourdriver:
...my car is faster than both of yours now

Thanks Kyle i needed the laugh this morning....

No problem mang, every once in a while i say something funny

I'm hoping to decomission the car the way i always wanted to....burnout till blowout of some crap tires i have on my SE wheels.....i'm hoping to get video of that so i'll need a cameraman Kyle

I'm there!!!

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Pole120, just noticed this post, I feel really bad for you man. I could only imagine how bad it sucks. Hope you and yours are doing ok, my condolences on your ride. Good luck w/ the SVT.
Scott

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Hey Josh what are you going to do about the SVT's tranny? I thought it was bad? or am i just dumb?

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard