Just stopping in for a quick update.

The good:
Everyone is doing as well as can be expected and for that i'm extreemly greatful.

The bad:
The car WILL be totally dismanteled this weekend , I've had a couple people contact me so far reguarding parts. After this weekend, if you don't tell me you want it it'll be gone so let me know asap at Pole120@hotmail.com

Mods are in my profile. Make me an offer if theres something you're interested in.

Now that i know everyone involved will recover and is being taken care of, i'm finally starting to feel the amount of emotion that my car has caried within itself......

I never thought the day would come that i'ld have to dismantle two years of blood\sweat\tears to hand it over to a scrap yard. It honestly brings a tears to my eyes as i write this just thinking of all the memories and friends that have resulted from my car. I've never imagined something material like this could have such an extreeme impact on my life and current emotional state. This weekend the car that has been a part of many of my lifes highs, lows and firsts will be gone for ever. I keep trying to tell myself what everyone says..."it's just a car" but for me that's like trying to tell myself "it's only two years of your life"....for a long time that car was all i had, just driving her could make an entire bad day disapear.

I remember the day i found her and how excited i was to go home and tell my dad that i had finally found the car i had been searching for for a year, i remember my first mods and taking pictures and washing her every week, i remember meeting my first girlfriend and driving her around Sheboygan and Manitowoc in my "stupid car ". I remember doing a HUGE smokey burnout after i graduated college and remembering how proud of myself i was that day......all of this is rushing back to me all at once and taking it in all at once is overwhelming.

Once again i thank everyone for there coments and prayers,
Josh

RIP Blackout....

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k