First off, Pete, you'r edonig a great job with the stickies and organizing information around here. Your hard work is appreciated.

User theme selection. Any forum software after like, 1992 has user-selectable "themes". There could be one theme for 56k people sitting in front of their tandy's with a packet of pop-rocks from 1987, and there could be a modern theme that loads the avatars and graphics pizzaz that any broadband user could use. Since the softwares being updated, that probably wont be a problem at all.

Integrated classifieds rating system. This one might require a little custom work, but maybe a plugin could be found depending on what forum software we upgrade to. Basicly, tie a ratings system in with the forum user accounts. Click on a dude's profile in the forums, see his classified's rating. Require use of a forum user name/profile to create and maintain classified ads.

Ability to search ALL forums at once. Self explanatory, no?

No girls rule. I can appreciate a work-safe environment, but we're all at least 16 yrs old here right? Dont get me wrong, I view this site a lot at work and I dont need naked chicks dancing across my screen (....not saying I haven't thought it might be pretty dang awesome), but a "modestly" dressed girl shouldn't be a problem should it?

sub-forum changes. Please, lets not do like FCO and burry subforums inside of forums inside of websites blah blah blah. I recommend we consolidate forums based on usage. Lets face it, the SCCA and national events forums get hardly any traffic. Merge them somewhere. I dont think the other forums really get enough traffic to warrant dividing them up (like aesthetics), I mean is there really that many new posts all the time to warrant dividing it up? Common Interests is another story. That sucker gets some traffic. Maybe an "offtopic" section, with a few different forums in it depending on content of the existing CI forum.

Now if we're talking the main site, jeesh, that sucker needs an OVERHAUL. Call chip foose, sucker needs to be stripped, torn down, and sent to media blasting stat. The whole how-to section is burried somewhere in mods, or FAQ, or something that totally barely makes sense. The registry/profiles thing is hopeless because it takes 4 months to get a profile update added. and the list goes on. Truthfully, most stuff that the CEG is good for is in the forums anyway. The site doesnt have to have much, maybe a classifieds section, a car profile section (that is user updatable), and an introduction of some kind. The how-to is great and all, but it needs to be updated regularly to keep it somewhat current (oh say like, within a year or 4) in relation to all the how-to's in the forums.

Thats my $1.50, fwiw.