Originally posted by SVTfrog:
I don't do it... but there are a lotta people I know who only make it to a couple events a year and techincally should be in a class that won't let them compare to what they should be comparing to. Usually these people aren't close to being the fastest. Now if it was one of the faster cars, then yeah definitely be in the right class.

Maybe I should start running SM, because here the SM cars are slower than our STS cars and I could easily trophy. But I'm not, because I like to run in a class that was designed for like cars.

I have never had a problem with just looking at my time compared to the class I think I should compare against if I am in a different class.

If you care that much about a trophy send me your address i'll send you a few pf my first place E-Stock plaques.

Cherry picking classes can work but I have enough trophys that I don't care about them. If SM is slower than STS I would guess most of the SM guys are ones that have put that one little mod on their car (like that little hairdryer or something) and got bumped to SM so I don't see why other people that have small SM mods would have a problem bumping up to that class.

Beaten - 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege 29K <- broken hearted Daily/Weekend Beater - 1990 miata 138K - AutoX every weekend = Adult driven on weekends