Originally posted by Beowulf:
Originally posted by foldthecorners:

I read something up there about the refs and their role in the game? The Steelers overcame a few bad calls in the Colts' game and were STILL able to win the game. That's what good teams do.. When something on the field doesn't go their way, they should still be able suck it up, keep their composure and try to make a big play to make up for it. Besides that, Everything that I saw the refs call, I saw happen on the field.

You are as blind as they are. It was not a few calls, it was MANY calls including ball calls on the Rothlisburger TD, the two TDs that Darrell Jackson should have had and so on.

That is a 21 point difference in points. Not to mention the non-hold our O-lineman was called for that brought back a reception on the Stealer's 1, Matt hasselbeck being called for an ILLEGAL BLOCK when he was MAKING A TACKLE, and the list goes on and on.

The Steelers are not Superbowl champs.

[henrietta pussycat voice] Meow Meow Steelers not the meow meow champs. [/henrietta pussycat voice]

Dude...pass the pipe. Catch some balls instead of dropping them...keep your feet in bounds and maybe, just maybe your team will win one sometime.

And it was one touchdown with a push off, not two. Read the rules of football and we can debate it. Last time I checked, both feet need to be in bounds.

Joey 2006 MazdaSpeed 6 Black Cherry 2004 Jeep Renegade Black ------------------------------- 2000 SVT Black #1811 of 2150 Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.