Originally posted by teamSVTour:

no crap. stupid hall of fame running backs.

Yea Bettis sucks alright ...do your h.w. He's not the starting running back and he was finishing up his career, of course he will not be getting 100yard+ games. Try looking at his all time rushing yards and see who he shares the list with.

And Steelers...yea they suck too. 1,2,3,4,5 championships. Name one team w/ more superbowl wins....oh yea there is none (San Fran, Dallas, Pittsburgh all have 5)

I Know I Know!!!! The Steelers Are A Great Caliber Team Every Year Damn Near... Im Not Saying They Suck As A Team... Obviously Not With Five Superbowl Titles.

I Have A Problem With One Of The Top Rushers Ever Not Being Played During THE Most Important Game Of His Career. Apparently All That Cash Has Been Keeping Him From Getting Turf Toe Or Some Gay Junk. He Is A Great Running Back And Should've Showed It During His Last Game! That's Playing Conservatively!

I Definitely Would've Liked To Have Seen The Seahawks Play The Whole Game Like They Did During The Few Plays Of Hurry Up Offense That They Got In The Last 2 Minutes. But Perhaps That Conservative Coaching Is What Has Kept The Seahawks Out Of The Superbowl For So Long..

Go Oakland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.