Just get all the gaskets. If you havent ever pulled the UIM/LIM/TB/EGR/IAC then the gaskets on the TB/EGR/IAC will likey tear or fall apart. The Felpro gaskets from Autozone are of equal quality to the Ford ones. The Felpro ones also come in a pack of 4 (two LIM, two UIM) so it can make things a tad easier. Equally priced to the discounted Ford ones, plus you can typically get all the gaskets from Autozone in the same day (though they had to order either the IAC or EGR gasket, not sure. Came in by the next day.).

Valvoline carb cleaner works amazingly well for the LIM and TB. It pressure washes the buildup right off, often without even scrubbing. For the UIM you need to get something you can pour in, like Seafoam or Berrymans.

On a related note, WEAR GOGGLES WHEN SPRAYING CARB CLEANER! When I was spraying out the back of the TB, the cleaner shot back at me out of one of the groves (like putting a ladle under the faucet) and went straight into my eye. I thought I was going to be blind, and I dont think Ive ever felt pain like that in my life. I had my open eye under a stream of water for like 10 min, and I could feel it all day I would have felt like such a tool if it caused permanent damage.

Goonz, this thread has reminded me that I still need to make me a oil seperator. Thanks for the reminder

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!