S
Nope but im sure a SHO with just a ypipe on is louder LOL

Or a WRX with a Atmosperic dump off the waste gate

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
well i look forward to it

2000 contour V6 ATX BAT suspension kit, k&n filter, SVT TB, SVT UIM, SVT LIM, MSDS headers, MSDS Y-pipe, SVT dual exhaust, Custum burned ADC chip, 7000k HID's, 200 amp HO alt, custom gauges, and 17" rims
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by lizard:
well i look forward to it

I have driven in that car and it is louder than yours. I have run my contour with open y pipe and his WG dump is just stupid loud...from the passengers seat ou can FEEL the fugger open up.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
My car is not loud... it's like 26 dB.

And don't give me that.. Mr. Subaru crap because when I bought my car there was no other car on the market I would have bought... if detroit would put out cars people want to buy it would help them.

And no.. the mustang wasn't out when I got my car.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
03-04 cobra was as was the Lightning....

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
I doubt it but you can find out Saturday im sure he will be at skunkworks

What time The reason I ask is because maybe we can have the current "Mustang vs. Camaro" comparo

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Ill be around at like noon.

Def no camera's The new SVT can't be seen until sunday

M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
It's spreading to other boards...

BTW this petition is getting recognized...it has over 650 signatures. Keep em coming!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Thank you for your e-mail regarding HB 5543. The idea for this bill came from a constituent who had been having problems with neighborhood teenagers driving through the neighborhood with an extremely loud stereo sound system. Representative Jones' intent was to clarify the current statute and allow officers to ticket excessive noise.

Representative Jones has been working very closely with the Michigan State Police and is continuing to work with them to ensure Michigan is compliant with SAE Standard j1169 as well as considering SEMA model legislation. Through careful scrutiny, it was realized that an error had occurred in the drafting process and the as-introduced language is not reflective of Representative Jones' intent; His office is working quickly and efficiently to correct this.

As of today this bill has not been considered in committee, but may be next week. Furthermore, I have not had an opportunity to form an opinion on this issue, but I will take your opinion into consideration while forming mine.

Because I receive so many e-mail messages, letters, and calls, I must make the people of the 108th House District my top priority. However, as a member of the Transportation committee, please be assured that I do review all e-mail, letters, and phone messages on a given subject or bill before it comes up for a vote.

Thank you again for your e-mail.

Sincerely,

Tom Casperson
State Representative
District 108
517-373-0156
866-779-1108

00SEMTXMeshgrill,KKM&K&N,Fogsmodded,17"MotegiFF5's,SilverELgauges,BlueLEDinterior,Knaubered Trubendzw/magnaflowhttp://www.sl33stak.com FSVT Smart pump
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
What does cars bumpin have to do with exahusts?

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard