Originally posted by livinsvt:
Originally posted by Bronco_SVT:

Shut up you ass hat! I've been thinking about this for a while now, and you haven't told me crap . And thanks for believing in me that I can educate myself in how to use the PRP . It's not like I have to make the base tune. Besides, Livernois is more than happy to dyno tune for me if I want to, especially since I've been purchasing goods and services through them already. Where's your car at Mr. Big Shot?

Why don't you ahead and kick me in the balls . I have been telling you to install that sheet when I sold it to you over two years ago .

Wait a minute, you want to educate yourself, who is doing the work on your car? Whens the last time you picked up a wrench? Or the first time for that matter? Whos the asshat?

Pshhh, you told me to buy log-style manifolds . I never said I was gonna educate myself in engine R&R, I want to learn how to tune cars because it's interesting to me and it deals with computers which I'm also into. BTW, aren't you having that Kinetics shop do everything for you? Asshat

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.