Originally posted by Blackcoog:
For those that don't know yet WR has been sued by MSDS and they are no longer able to sell the headers. Get them while you can if you want a set. Only options then would be the MSDS or gutted stock manifolds. It's too bad MSDS doesn't offer stainless steel headers.

Is this just MSDS capitalizing on the production stoppage to pass rumors, or did they actually start legal action?

I'll believe it when I see it. But in the end, it is still a sad day for us. I appreciate Marty's stance, but we benefitted from the competition, and Marty has had a chance to do these headers in stainless for years but never did. The demand is there if the cost is low. He probably won't bother.

What really ticks me off is that we were getting gang banged for about 5 years for over $600 for headers that many people had rust out in the first year and a half! Now we get a product that may turn out to be better in the long run and we get it taken away instead of competing through product development.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black