That's cool! Actually, they should still produce their high quality kit for people who want to spend a more dollars for thebest stuff.
I mean it may only take a little adaptation for that kit to fit the Mazda6 or some of the other 3L FWD platforms out there. The new Fusion for instance.

But, the cheaper kit is where the money will be for everyone.

Log style mainfolds are smart and effective. I think if everyone 3 years ago hadn't [censored] like a bunch of ninnies about the log manifolds they were creating in the past, there would have been a cheaper kit available and a lot more turbo kits at lower prices out there!
If it were me, I'd offer an internally wastegated turbo, a GT28R or GT28RS, simple bypass or blow off valve, intake pipe and water injection with the base spring set at about 4psi.
This could be pieced together for a materials cost and labor for easily under $2000, making the complete kit for sale maybe $2500, no tuning. It would rival the cost of a 3L install and produce mid 200's wHP, enough for the stock SVT injection system to handle it, gobs of torque and still be pretty safe.
Then like you said, add to that all the goodies like turbo upgrades, intercoolers, etc.

I really tried to push Keith to considering it back in 2003, even to the point of discussing it with him on the phone about just making a crossover pipe kit. I wish they had decided to do it then.

Had I not gone to Iraq, there would have been a group buy from me for my crossover kit.....but alas I lost a lot of interest when I left and came back.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black