It was great seeing no less than 3 (or was it 4) CEG'rs, that was a pretty good showing (remember we had 14 cars and 3 bikes). So many it provided us with new challenges keeping everyone together. It was worth waiting for you guys/gals from Tucson, thanks a lot for coming up.

I apologize for the breakdown and some of the holding back for the new guy but I really didn't want to push that 1000cc motorcycle 'new guy' very hard, and this way the only casualty was the alternator in my Focus. I will make a run one of these days without incident (this is two in a row for me, both electrical).

Just an FYI, I had put on a set of Pirelli Corsas, which I have recently put on an old set of rims. Whilst I couldn't see very well going up Yarnell hill since the battery light came on every time I turned on the stock fogs. The tires were still brilliant and I think they had quite a ways to go to find their limits. They were very confidence inspiring especially on the way down the hill, and the front Baers held up very well, drove fairly hard down the hill and experienced no fade.

Dezert Focus Member and Fan of all Euro-Fords. Once driven to the Darkside, there's no turning back.