Wow... Now Im Being Attacked Personally...Thanks Shaggy. This is Exactly Why I Find It Harder And Harder To Come Back To CEG And Post Helpful Sh!t. Everyone [censored] And Moans Like A Mule. I Post Relevant Information Every Chance I Get And None Of It Is Second Hand Information. I've Never Taken My Car to A stealership To Have Work Done To It. In Fact The Only Shop That Has Touched My Car Is A Frame Shop When I Wrecked It Into A Wall. And That's Only Because I Don't Have A Frame Machine!!! When I Post Info On These Cars It Comes From Experience In Doing The Task Myself; Firsthand Experience. If I don't Know How To Do Something I Don't Post About It Because It Doesn't Help The Situation And Could Cause More Harm Than Good. If You Don't Want To Read It Because It "Hurts My Eyes" Or Something To That Effect, Then Don't. But When You Run Into A Problem Or Need Advice And I've Written A How-To On The Particular Subject, Guess What, When You Search My Horrible Typing And Helpful Information Will Be There Begging To Be Read. And You Might Just Take The Time To Read It Then. B*#$%es.

And For Those Of You Who Took The 30 Seconds To Correct My Typing, Good For You!! You Are The Few Who Still Care About Making Sure Information Is Passed Along Graciously To Other Selfish Pieses Of "s" On This Site. It Is You Who Should Be Commended For Not Being Lazy!

Last edited by Pale Horse; 02/01/06 07:58 PM.

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.