[I don't know why I bother posting this because you obviously don't understand or care to learn, and have found enabling servants to accommodate your asinine idiosyncrasies.]

Originally posted by Pale Horse:
For Those Of You Whom Are Not Negative Nancies, Thank You. Ray, Encouraging Words As Always!!! If You Cant Read My Posts Because A Capital Letter Frightens You At The Beginning Of Every Word, Then You Need To Go Back To Highschool And Have Some One Hold Your Hand Through English Class.

It should be plainly obvious that you are the one whose hand was held during English class. There are nearly 13,000 registered members on this board and only you type in this mixed-case-gone-awry format.

Originally posted by Pale Horse:
This Is The Way I Type And I Wont Change It.

At CEG alone it is 12,912 v. 1 and you're the "1"; so have fun taking on the world.

It is ridiculous to demand others to pacify YOUR shortcomings. Not only is this rude but it negates ANY possible positive outcome from your contribution. Just look at this thread for an example.

YOU know you have a "unique" typing style. YOU know many people have difficulty reading it. YOU have the ability to fix YOUR post in a word editor to make it easier on YOUR audience yet choose not to. YOU expect them to accommodate YOUR problem. It is mind-boggling and disturbing to see such behavior placated, ESPECIALLY on CEG. I honestly thought more of the people involved.

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.