Ok folks. Due to the overwhelming populatiry of this GB, I am not able to keep track of who has paid by CEG username, only by the ship to name/address I recieve in paypal. So feel free to indicate paid on the current list, but the list I have below, please do not add your name to. The people listed below are who I have actually recieved money from. If your name is not on the list, then I haven't recieved your money, and you won't get a badge!

If anyone wishes to send me a MO/check/cash, PM me, and I'll put you on this list as a pending transaction. Basically though, anyone who I haven't recieved money in some form from by Sunday night won't get a badge. Give me time to update the list, I'm in college and have a lot of other stuff to do. As far as Canadian customers, send me $5.50 American, to cover the extra cost of the stamp.

Zac Z. x2
Pamela P. x2
Todd F. x3
Christine H. x1
Terrence B. x2
Kelly C. x1
Jose C. x2
David K. x1
Karen W. x1
Jason K. x1
Joe L. x2

Just so everyone is aware, there is no promise of the date you will recieve these. I am not aware how long this company takes to process/ship, or if they will have this many badges in stock.

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE SEND ME A PM. IF YOUR SITUATION IS COMPLICATED, EMAIL ME AT THE ABOVE LISTED PAYPAL ADDRESS, OR PM ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY AIM NAME.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX