R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by BrApple:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Originally posted by Bk4293L:
Entering a raffle to help the site = Awesome!!!!

It is, but the site owner not knowing about it = the suck!

Huh? I doubt the site owner has been upset about the $100 we send him every month. What are you talking about?

Mark

iirc last year after SZ Lance was going to ask for donation to keep the site running but was unaware that we had raised money at SZ for this purpose, the money just had to be sent to him

Yup.

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=general&Number=1000984&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1

Ryan Trollin!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Just kinda shows how out of sync Lance is with HIS website.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Great job Jim and Mark!
you guys rock!
So do our sponsors! I think it's great that they appreciate their customers so much to continually contribute such great prizes to our national events.
I definitely appreciate all the work that goes into making SZ happen year after year.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
It was kind of a surprise. We didn't even say anything about it until after the raffle, that we were donating all of the money to CEG. I don't see how that could be a bad thing, no matter how you dice it? I'm sure Jim and myself could have thought of a few things we could spend that $1200+ on but keeping CEG alive was obviously the right thing to do. We didn't even expect to raise half of what we did! Neither Jim or myself made any money on the event. Hell, we didn't even get a free pass. We both paid the registration fee, and the dyno fee. I believe Jim actually paid some money out of his own pocket to ship some people that didn't show up, their shirts/nametag/lanyard etc. I guess I didn't realize anyone would be upset about having an offer to pay a full year of CEG's server fees.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Back on topic...

Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
I-Mirko Racing - (1) Mirko Splitter

If I can continue on with my luck from next years raffle, I WILL GET THIS SPLITTER

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
It was kind of a surprise. We didn't even say anything about it until after the raffle, that we were donating all of the money to CEG. I don't see how that could be a bad thing, no matter how you dice it? I'm sure Jim and myself could have thought of a few things we could spend that $1200+ on but keeping CEG alive was obviously the right thing to do. We didn't even expect to raise half of what we did! Neither Jim or myself made any money on the event. Hell, we didn't even get a free pass. We both paid the registration fee, and the dyno fee. I believe Jim actually paid some money out of his own pocket to ship some people that didn't show up, their shirts/nametag/lanyard etc. I guess I didn't realize anyone would be upset about having an offer to pay a full year of CEG's server fees.

Mark

...yep,jim sent me my stuff..it was a total surpise,just kinda showed up one day

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Although I'm not local to everyone, is it worth it to offer up an "Ultimate" detailing package Jim

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
sure, every little bit helps! Just make a voucher or some sort of gift certificate and send it to me.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Jim, you've got a PM about me offering some prizes.

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Lo-Tek, Inc. is donating another gauge pod. whooo hoo!

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard