Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I have a 3L im hoping to have done by then, and it will be in a diferent car too, no more jokes about fenders for door prizes at the banquet. I should be there in my Pre-98 green tour with 3L and 5 speed.

95 mystique daily driver 96 mystique parts car 95 contour 3.0L oval port swap in the works check my classified ad
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
i'm hoping my twin-turbo setup will be ready, but who knows, i've been using the car a lot and too busy with the turbo LS/GSR auto Civic and H22Accord:) Would I get yelled at if I just showed up this year at SZ with my Civic? lol. If we have a place to run quarter miles, I'll put $ on it... under 13 secs (the civic i mean).

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by DeanJoyce.com:
i'm hoping my twin-turbo setup will be ready, but who knows, i've been using the car a lot and too busy with the turbo LS/GSR auto Civic and H22Accord:) Would I get yelled at if I just showed up this year at SZ with my Civic? lol. If we have a place to run quarter miles, I'll put $ on it... under 13 secs (the civic i mean).

I don't think anyone has the bawlz to yell at anyone, especially considering all the non-Contiques that have shown up in years past.
Come one, come all.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I have the csvt/Gt mustang conversion for the Sz, i have a csvt project that im working on but it wont be done atall. so ill bring the stang when i get it i plan to supercharge it with some nitrious but well see.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by SvtEdwardo420:
I have the csvt/Gt mustang conversion for the Sz, i have a csvt project that im working on but it wont be done atall. so ill bring the stang when i get it i plan to supercharge it with some nitrious but well see.

I thought you got an STi!?

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
was planning on it but the price of school got to me and my business has been pretty dead lately so i have kinda save some money here and go with my next favorite. So really im saying people need to go break some windows down in detroit then leave my business card on the window so they can come to my shop to get it fixed lol.... another reason is because of the american economy alot of my family works for ford and im helping them out by buying a ford. which is fine with me

P
Pre98 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by BSOELMAN:
no more jokes about fenders for door prizes at the banquet.

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I think I'm down to the final list, just getting them all installed in time. CAI w/ MAF customizer, coilovers, Magnaflow exhaust w/hangers, hood struts, fog lights w/Mazda switch, rear sway bar, cargo area trouble light, dash overlays, pedals, stubby antenna... perhaps a couple other minor things if time and money allow...

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Ahhhhhhh-->
*New bearings
*New tires
*New starter
*New shocks
*New top hat bearings
*New brakes
*Oil change

and a good wash and wax fo sho!

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by blu_fuz:
Ahhhhhhh-->
*New bearings
*New tires
*New starter
*New shocks
*New top hat bearings
*New brakes
*Oil change

and a good wash and wax fo sho!

Struts?!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard