Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by touredon:
Originally posted by Bohica:
Originally posted by touredon:
Sorry I have not had the time to followup on this but here is what i've found.

OK, so i've talked to many dealerships, and each of them only has one (1) listing for replacement injectors for an 03 24V Taurus... CM-5082 (Ford Canada replacement part number)

Why am i being told by ADC that there are 5 when several Ford dealerships all claim there is only the one? I even asked if there was any record of box code having an impact.

So I don't know who to believe. If what ADC stated is in fact true, then why would ford not have any caviot that warns of different parts required for a different boxcode?

Damnit all i want os for this thing to run right. If someone's going to advertize as a professional with a solution, then it should work. I'm starting to get the feeling that the ADC chip will not work, they do not have the experience they claim, and they do not follow up with their customers to ensure satisfaction, which on something as custom as this, should be a given.

ADC..

j.

That's a fairly ignorant post ya got there.

Canada..

Please, explain how this is ignorant? I'd really like to see your reasoning behind you claim of ignorace.
Perhaps it is you who is ignorant. Did you even read the post?

Yes, I read your damn post. That's why I responded to it, idiot!

ADC actually did the research and came onto the CEG board to provide us with information. You have NO idea what experience ADC has with these cars and therefore, you are ignorant in your post. You know not what you speak of. You are asking Ford dealerships to tell you what injectors are replacements for 3L Taurus engine? Try ordering them from the same dealerships you called and see what ACTUALLY comes in the box!

If you want it to be done right, get your injectors, figure out what the flow rate is, THEN get your chip. Don't say "I'm going to use 24#'ers, so program my chip that way" then get some 19#'ers.

You are publicly questioning ADC's competency based on your own dumbass assumptions.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
V
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
V
Ok, everyone pay attention to me for 1 sec.

I work for Denso, the same company that makes our injectors.

I eat lunch with the guy who designed them.

Send my the part numbers/start a list, and I will tell you everything you would ever want to know about your injectors.

If someone comes to me with a list of 15 part numbers instead of 15 different people turning in 1, that would be great.

That is all.

-Tim

Tim Ex - ContourPower 2001 Saab 9-3 Viggen
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
How about a deal on some spark plugs instead .

Anyways I thought most of our injectors were made by Bosch. Ford racing injectors are Bosch as well I beleive

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Here is a little info I got from a Tuarus forum:

Earlier 3L Duratecs (96-99 split port) used 24lbs injectors with a narrow spray pattern. After 2000 all 3L Duratecs began using 19lbs injectors with a wide spray pattern.

I suggest you rewire your harness for returnless style injectors and use 96-99 Taurus injectors (24lbs and light blue). Since you plan to run NO2. Also use a 96-99 3L MAF to match the injectors.

The 96-99 3L Duratec is return fuel, but uses the later stlye injectors like the 2000+ returnless Contour/Cougar. They are 24lbs and designed for split ports. The 2000+ 3L's are 19lbs and intended for oval ports.

and can be found at the following link.

http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30284&hl=

It was posted in January so I guess I have been holding out on you all.

V
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
V
Well, if you have them, look on the side of the plastic housing. If it is a Denso part, it will probably say Denso on it.

Regardless, if I have the part numbers, I can give you the list. My chart is a Ford generated chart, not Denso made.

-Tim

Tim Ex - ContourPower 2001 Saab 9-3 Viggen
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by RodneyBur:
Here is a little info I got from a Tuarus forum:

Earlier 3L Duratecs (96-99 split port) used 24lbs injectors with a narrow spray pattern. After 2000 all 3L Duratecs began using 19lbs injectors with a wide spray pattern.

I suggest you rewire your harness for returnless style injectors and use 96-99 Taurus injectors (24lbs and light blue). Since you plan to run NO2. Also use a 96-99 3L MAF to match the injectors.

The 96-99 3L Duratec is return fuel, but uses the later stlye injectors like the 2000+ returnless Contour/Cougar. They are 24lbs and designed for split ports. The 2000+ 3L's are 19lbs and intended for oval ports.

Someone needs to read the injector spray post in regards to spray pattern...they are related and...if you use your noodle you can see which injectors it would be better to use in a oval port that has had its injector position compromised re 'spray angle'.....

and can be found at the following link.

http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30284&hl=

It was posted in January so I guess I have been holding out on you all.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by RodneyBur:

QUOTE Spridget

Eureka!

That's the answer we've been looking for.

TY Rodney & Spridget

96 LX 3.0L MTX - Black/Tan K&N; 12lb F/W & uprated clutch 2.5" Pipe; SVT bits; Mystery Mod; Pull-tie Mod; UN-tuned Mod; 3rd Gear Synro-Crunch Mod 280K on the Shell, and 40ish on the Motor... 1/4 mile?? Yeah, it's a fun daily driver...
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  bnoon_dup1, PA 3L SVT_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard