Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by SvtTour98.5-3:
Originally posted by 5speed3.0SE�®:
just had these two different injectors flowed....

YL8E-B2A
these flowed 19 lb/hr

YF1E-A2C
these flowed 25 lb/hr

These were flowed at 45 PSI for anyone who cares.

That makes a big difference!

Back calculating that makes them 17lb & 22lb injectors at the "Ford" rating. Ford rates at ~40psi.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Can someone tell me if these injectors are high or low impedance?

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
High

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
thanks.

here's a page for the curious:
http://sdsefi.com/injectors.htm

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Sorry I have not had the time to followup on this but here is what i've found.

OK, so i've talked to many dealerships, and each of them only has one (1) listing for replacement injectors for an 03 24V Taurus... CM-5082 (Ford Canada replacement part number)

Why am i being told by ADC that there are 5 when several Ford dealerships all claim there is only the one? I even asked if there was any record of box code having an impact.

So I don't know who to believe. If what ADC stated is in fact true, then why would ford not have any caviot that warns of different parts required for a different boxcode?

Damnit all i want os for this thing to run right. If someone's going to advertize as a professional with a solution, then it should work. I'm starting to get the feeling that the ADC chip will not work, they do not have the experience they claim, and they do not follow up with their customers to ensure satisfaction, which on something as custom as this, should be a given.

ADC..

j.

96 LX 3.0L MTX - Black/Tan K&N; 12lb F/W & uprated clutch 2.5" Pipe; SVT bits; Mystery Mod; Pull-tie Mod; UN-tuned Mod; 3rd Gear Synro-Crunch Mod 280K on the Shell, and 40ish on the Motor... 1/4 mile?? Yeah, it's a fun daily driver...
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by touredon:

OK, so i've talked to many dealerships, and each of them only has one (1) listing for replacement injectors for an 03 24V Taurus... CM-5082 (Ford Canada replacement part number)

Why am i being told by ADC that there are 5 when several Ford dealerships all claim there is only the one? I even asked if there was any record of box code having an impact.

So I don't know who to believe. If what ADC stated is in fact true, then why would ford not have any caviot that warns of different parts required for a different boxcode?

Damnit all i want os for this thing to run right. If someone's going to advertize as a professional with a solution, then it should work. I'm starting to get the feeling that the ADC chip will not work, they do not have the experience they claim, and they do not follow up with their customers to ensure satisfaction, which on something as custom as this, should be a given.

ADC..

j.

That's a fairly ignorant post ya got there.

Canada..

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Bohica:

ADC..

j.

Canada..

One person represents a country for you?

Canada...

touredon if the tune you have now is for 24lb injectors then just buy some from a junk yard and call it a day. Pick up a set from a 99 Taurus 3.0L they only came with 24lb injectors. You'll have to swap back your return style injectors clips.

96 Mystique Black On Tan V6 MTX Port Matched 01 3L, 2.5L Cams, 2.5" Exhaust Optimized y-pipe, SVT clutch, Superchips, 3L split port LIM, SVT UIM, Intake, Mustang 65mm TB, MSDS Headers. Eibach Pro Kit, Torsen Diff., Ford Racing 17" Wheels.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Bohica:

ADC..

j.

Canada..

Please, explain how this is ignorant? I'd really like to see your reasoning behind you claim of ignorace.
Perhaps it is you who is ignorant. Did you even read the post?

96 LX 3.0L MTX - Black/Tan K&N; 12lb F/W & uprated clutch 2.5" Pipe; SVT bits; Mystery Mod; Pull-tie Mod; UN-tuned Mod; 3rd Gear Synro-Crunch Mod 280K on the Shell, and 40ish on the Motor... 1/4 mile?? Yeah, it's a fun daily driver...
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
do what i did and have a set flowed, then you and adc will know what size they are...

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  bnoon_dup1, PA 3L SVT_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard