Am I ever glad to see this thread!

I have been keenly aware of this issue as I am one of Shawn�s customers experiencing difficulty.

I want to be clear on something though. While ADC has not been the most responsive company I�ve ever dealt with, Shawn has made every effort to resolve these issues and I�m certain that my experiences are not par for the course. I�m just frustrated with the apparent lack of proper information, and what appears to be constant speculation that is thrown about as fact.

All I can say is that my engine came from a 2003 Taurus SEL Wagon. Box code? Not a clue, and I wouldn�t begin to know where that could be obtained.

Injectors are dark grey, blue ââ?¬Ë?oââ?¬â?¢-rings, exactly like the picââ?¬â?¢s Iââ?¬â?¢ve seen on here identified by several of the regs as 24# injectors. I canââ?¬â?¢t really get to them easily for a part number, as the car is in daily service and takin apart the top end on a cold winterââ?¬â?¢s day is not my idea of fun.

Sorry for the long post.

John.

96 LX 3.0L MTX - Black/Tan K&N; 12lb F/W & uprated clutch 2.5" Pipe; SVT bits; Mystery Mod; Pull-tie Mod; UN-tuned Mod; 3rd Gear Synro-Crunch Mod 280K on the Shell, and 40ish on the Motor... 1/4 mile?? Yeah, it's a fun daily driver...