Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by lil_svtless:
Off the top of my head I know we need someone in Buff/Roch NY

Once I get my paperwork to you you that'll be covered...

Scott

Troll! '99 BMW 328i
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
If you need anyone in the St. Louis or Southern IL area, let me know.

T

"Seems like our society is more interested in turning each successive generation into cookie-cutter wankers than anything else." -- Jato 8/24/2004
T
I have no life
OP Offline
I have no life
T
in MI we need someone who can go to Traverse City. Because Chrysler is based in MI, we do have a lot of retired DCX guys up there.. sorry!

I'll PM Shawn. He lives up there and would be good at it.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
ever need someone in the pittsburgh pa area let me know ill do it

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Thanks guys!

I dont really track who does what once you are board. I am thrilled that you guys are making some extra cash and liking it! .. I mean we do SO many.. I am amazed how many cars we buy back! We do it for Chrysler, Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura, Volvo, Mercedes, Hyundai... umm I think thats it...

Anyway... sometimes the transactions go really well, then sometimes you have the "talkers". If you know anything about cars you can do this....

If you want to do this, send me your email/fax # and I will send you the info. I know there are certain areas where we have NO ONE, and then those that we have several people... The number of cases varies, as we never really know. Off the top of my head I know we need someone in Buff/Roch NY, Brooklyn NY, Las Vegas NV, .. in MI we need someone who can go to Traverse City. Because Chrysler is based in MI, we do have a lot of retired DCX guys up there.. sorry! ummm Austin TX... and anywhere that is sort of remote. Like you IA, NE people..... We may not need you often, but the potential is there and it costs nothing to be in the database.. Like I said pm me contact info and I will be on it Monday Oh! Anyone close to VT?

And thanks for the compliments Although I am nowhere near hot... As far as the pics, they are there for all the view... I tried posting them once and was banned due to the possible nipple showing

Hi,

I PM'd you with my email. I don't have a fax number but I can probably download software for a fax on computer or if you've scanned your documents then you can just email them to people.

let me know.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
hey guys! I will send out email to you tomorrow.... just fill out the questionnaire and send back to me ( email, fax or mail )

Also.... we are going to looking for people with currest ASE certs to be legal inspectors. They will inspect vehicles for defects... like if the airbags failed, ABS failed, etc... These will obviously pay more. We are hoping to ramp up this plan soon. Its going to be for Chrysler/Dodge only.. FYI. Just a thought..

Otherwise, I will hope to get you guys some work! If there were more cases and less agents here in Dallas, I would be all over it!

Oh yeah, on the little questionnaire it will ask how many miles you will travel. I know that some places are not as easy to travel as Dallas/Ft worth due to things I never see..like mountains or water! Please be specific because we pick people by that.

I will get back with all of you... I have lots of pms. I feel popular! Thats something new for me!

K-Bear 2000 Honda Prelude *Pristine*
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Kristin,
will your company be looking for ASE's in certain area's or just in general?

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Right now its certain areas but it will be expanding...

K-Bear 2000 Honda Prelude *Pristine*
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard