Originally posted by stilov:
Don't forget my econo kit!!!! This is my 2nd set up too!!!

Okay, AND YOU as well!

Seriously though,

If both of you pony up, get off your behinds and dyno at 6-7lbs, 8-9lbs, and 10-12lbs, we can get a good database going of what 3L turbos on 10:1 engines and normal to above normal flowing heads/intakes are doing!
We have enough slight differences to see if one of us has some better method and maybe we can optimize it.

Hell if nothing else, Three's a charm! If all three of us can pull mid 300's with around 10psi and its all stock components. Then not only can all three of us laugh all the way to the bank (just a little dig there ) then we can actually help advance our platform as more people find that they can turbo without huge overhead on engine buildup.
I mean, someone is going to have to keep going until they break one to really find the limits, but still, look at what we have already....

A standard 3L engine, turbocharged with normal premium pump fuel can just about annihilate most of our competition cars, and is cheaper and more powerfull than all but the most built, highest pressure duratec engines running the same octane fuel.

Last edited by warmonger; 01/29/06 02:21 PM.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black