Originally posted by Swazo:
Originally posted by warmonger:

In the mean time I have to work on that boost controller......

.....and you've been SO cool about sharing other well thought out mods, I'm hoping you'll do the same with this one With a proper EBC, our platform in turbo running gear would be a decent threat out there! Even at low boost, I've been able to shock people in 2nd & 3rd

Originally posted by warmonger:
356 HP at 10psi, Think you can hang with me?

Yes, and I'll be sure to have the added info (temp, etc) included to set the stage for my dyno run. I'll be using our "Utah premium" 91 octane to do it too.

I was able to put down 247HP/262TQ @ 3.5psi, and not run all the way to the redline. The shop temp was about 20* cooler for me, so that had to help.

Should be fun to see at the very least.

Swazo, that is essentially the same power as I made at essentially the same boost!

Probably just the better fuel out here.
Yeah I was lucky that it was almost exactly at standard day here. THe correction factor was almost nil, about .98 which but that wasn't necessarily accurate either. I drove 90 miles and rolled right on the dyno and started making runs, no wait time. I did all five runs in 20 minutes too, no cool down!
I like to see what this beotch can do in full street trim with no advantages.
Things are totally different if I flush the water and put in cold water, high octane fuel, and some more timing advance. But heck, I can't get it to the ground until maybe 3rd and 4th gear anyway. lol
I expect that you will have similar results too, maybe better in the top-end with your bigger exhaust piping.
It'll be the two of us, rocking and rolling with our economical turbo kits, kicking everyones asses and STILL having money left over to take our girls to Taco Bell!
That's all I ever ate when dating my wife back in the day!!!!
Hahaha

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black