Originally posted by JEDsContour:
Both ADC kits are still on their website. I'm tempted to just hit the "buy now" button on the T28 kit and see if they accept the sale!

Rotten timing for me. They decide to stop production of this kit literally days before I take delivery of a low mileage 99 SVT.

Thereâ??s a â??genuine ADC turbo kit, never usedâ? for sale in the classifieds (minus instructions). Iâ??ve been in contact with the seller, but my gut is telling me to pass it by. The guy is too disorganized and does not clearly answer questions. If it were a local sale and I could inspect and inventory the parts in person... different story.

Whatever ADC does with a future kit, I hope they keep the option for an air to water intercooler. Water injection doesnâ??t appeal to me. Plenty of arguments in favor of it I know.

The only turbo kit for sale in the classifieds is Scott's and it is used...as far as the owner being trustworthy...I've known him for 5+ years and that car and turbo kit is at Todd's right now. That car has been worked on by Stazi too...there is more than enough 'big names' on CEG to look it over.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!