Hard-core CEG'er
M
thats not what you said last night.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Wow... I'm just under 6' and I'm only an inch or two below the roof. I have the seat lowered in the back as far as it will go, and it's positioned so that I can comfortably reach the pedals. I can't imagine how anyone much taller than me would be able to fit in the driver's seat!

E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3095/6535 Alpine CDA-9851
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Use me as a benchmark. I'm 6'0".

Is my car for sale? PM me if you're in South FL.
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Haha that's awesome! Go GM!

YES, SIR!!! General Aviation is Looking good right now...http://www.beapilot.com
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I'm about 6 foot and have my seat all the way back. I have gotten used to it, but sometimes wish I could go further back. I guess I'm all legs. I would definitely sit in one and test drive it if you are any taller than 6 foot before you buy.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I'm just under 6 foot and I have my seat all the way back and the wheel as far up as it can go. I couldn't imagine how someone over 6 foot could fit in the driver seat.
This reminds me, I sat in a Miata at a auto show once, and good lordy I could barely fit in the thing, I had the seat all the way back and everything, my head stuck just a few inches above the windsheild.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I'm 6'3" (190.5cm), but I found a way to fit in small cars.

I lean the seat way back. It's more comfortable for me to do it in the first place, but I'm also staring out the windsheild halfway up it.

Looks really bad when I'm not in the car... take your fist, set it on the corner of the back seat cushion and move/recline the seat to where it's touching your fist. That's where I sit!

If I put the seat straight up and down, I gotta tilt my head a bit so it's up in the sunroof area.

Now in the C4 Vettes, I don't fit. To recline the seat enough so I'm not all up in the targa top, I end up with my knees on the dash. To get enough leg room, I'm hitting my head on the rollbar looking thing.

In my brother's old 98 Mustang GT with leather, seat didn't move back far enough for me. Knees were all up in the dash... Sucked trying to use the clutch, but at least I had enough headroom.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
6feet 3inches and I have the seat all the way back and the back rest slightly back as well. It maybe a tight fit for you but the only way to tell is if you sit in one and you decide if you can handle it.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
I'm 6'-1" and all legs. I actually sit with the seat fairy close, as people can still sit in the back. My knees are pretty close to the dash, as I don't have to reach for the shifter, hence, having better control over the car.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Mikey Boy:
thats not what you said last night.

2004 Ford Freestar V6 Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin Boys!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
I'm 6'-1" and all legs. I actually sit with the seat fairy close, as people can still sit in the back. My knees are pretty close to the dash, as I don't have to reach for the shifter, hence, having better control over the car.

Mark

Same here. I couldn't drive with the seat the whole way back. I'd hate to have to reach for the shifter each time.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard