Originally posted by BrApple:
Originally posted by bobbyd:
Originally posted by hotdimmes:
Yeah, if it's definitely the precats and you are under 80k def take it to ford for the 8yr/80k emissions warranty. I did this recently and I'm getting them replaced for free this weekend. No diagnostic fee or anything, it's all covered under the warranty.

Def post the CEL codes here first though so people can tell you if that's the problem.

good luck with that , ask Pre-98 ford will [censored] on and u say not our problem. He even threatened to call the Better business Bereu(sp?) and even brougt his brother in the stirr up some rukus. They basically told him they cant do anything about it.

I think all was taken care of as he replaced the O2 sensors in the hotel parking lot during SZ

well if he did do that i dont think it was the 02s then, he still has the CEL on and alot of the times when hes pushing teh car u get that familiar egg smell. But he does have headers and y-pipe hes just waiting to have them installed

1997 30th Anniversary SS,Jethotts/ORY/GMMG, 160thermo, ,TB bypass, 1LE intake elbow, BMR STB, 32mmswaybar..21mm rear,BMR LCAs, PR,SFCs,TA,LT4 KM,255lph, shift kit