Well, I changed one of the O2 sensors (the one in the very front, kind of easy to get to, took 5 minutes... and by "I changed it" I meant someone else, but I watched!) and now I have no CEL and it didn't stall. I only drove it for about 10 minutes though. I hope that was it.

I noticed the tip of the O2 sensor I took out looked different than the one I put in though (Bosch).

The battery was checked at the dealership and it's a bit low - the altrenator seemed to be fine though.

The horn problem was that there's an aftermarket air horn in it, so we are going to just swap it out with a different one and get new wiring rather than try to fix the other one. The fuses etc all seemed to be fine.

The dome light issue was a bad pinswitch I will need to replace.

However, when we were under the car looking at the horn we noticed either a little bit of oil or tranny fluid. He said it's not a bad leak at all and to just keep an eye on it for now.

I need a new tire and I need to get my brakes checked. It's not making any noise, but I am starting to feel the "bent rim" feel when I stop... like one part of the brake is catching more than the other part. I never know the correct way to describe that feeling to other people.

So anyway, if I can walk away from all of these problems for less than $250 bucks I am going to be thrilled.

Thanks again to everyone who has replied.

'98 Silver Mystake 2.0 133k miles.