Thanks guys,

Mind you, I am relying on the outside help for the most part on the engine and electrical.

As I drove more today, the batter light continues to confuse. At one time it came on when I started cruise control. Then it went off and on for seemingly no reason.

Also, I forgot to mention, this thing has an after market radio/cd player in it. And I noticed that the radio starts to go "staticy" when you push the rear defrost button. Maybe the radio is the source of my battery light woes? (It does have direct connections to the batter posts.)

Also, it stalled out twice more. Once about 45 seconds after I started it and pulled up to a stop light.

Another time (and this is the first time it's given out in this situation) when I was at a constant speed of about 75mph... I let off the gas a little bit to change lanes and I felt it sputter and try to stall... I gently pushed and let off the gas a few times and I got it to stop from stalling... but yeah, that's the first time it has stalled at that speed.

That had me real scared.

'98 Silver Mystake 2.0 133k miles.