Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 40 of 45 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 44 45
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Something like 2939lbs. or around there. I personally don't think thats all that heavy. They do skip out on some things like rear power windows, but it's not like it's a tin can with a motor?

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
No.. I don't think that they are "that heavy" either. Its just that an SVT is touted as a "rather" heavy family sedan at 31xx/32xx. I would have thought that a "sub-compact/PERFORMANCE ORIENTED/racing seats and LSD with factory turbo upgrades" having car would be a little further from that than it is.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by stilov:
you know what though...the contour isn't much more than what a neon is.

Oh no, better get your flamesuit on because I tried to say as much about the CSVT and SRT-4 Neon

Ryan, I believe you'll hit your prediction w/ slicks because mid 12's and 110 mph are right on target with a good 60 ft time

Rawburt, you have NO exuse for going to Ubly in April. Your half way there already and I now live 1/2 hr closer myself, so we need to do this, just make sure you get everything squared away and I mean everything Everyone else, come on up if you want to because I hear people complaining about not being able to get in alot of passes at Milan and Lapeer is piece of crap track from what alot of people here and other places say. Why not give Ubly a try and afterwards we can back to my place and do some "post-game" show of our showdown

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
Rawburt, you have NO exuse for going to Ubly in April. Your half way there already and I now live 1/2 hr closer myself, so we need to do this, just make sure you get everything squared away and I mean everything

I should have everything done by that time. But if I dont then uhhhh, I'll wait however long it takes me.

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Rawburt, you have NO exuse for going to Ubly in April. Your half way there already and I now live 1/2 hr closer myself, so we need to do this, just make sure you get everything squared away and I mean everything

I should have everything done by that time. But if I dont then uhhhh, I'll wait however long it takes me.

Don't forget the good driver mod. If Roger wants you to be the voice of CEG when it comes to drag racing, I hope you don't walk away with a bunch of 16 second time slips.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by RawBurt:

Don't forget the good driver mod. If Roger wants you to be the voice of CEG when it comes to drag racing, I hope you don't walk away with a bunch of 16 second time slips.

Mark

I will not be getting any 16 second 1/4 miles... If thats the case I wouldnt even be considering this.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Id like to get a low 16 sec 1/4 mile time

1998.5 SVT contour #5979 3L 1995 Mercury Mystique 2.5L auto, all ghetto fo sho
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
If I go into a race thinking ill be getting an 18 second pass.... I cant be dissapointed when I do better!

Same line of thinking... Im going to dyno 130 / 130 at spring zing

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I'm not calling Rawburt the "voice of the CEG", but rather the only person that lives alot closer to Ubly that will actually go. Personally, I'd like Pete and his 3.0L SE to go up there as well, or JD and his 3.0L SE, especially now that he's actually found someone to do fuel rail that doesn't leak Either way, come April, someone will surely step up and make it up there. I've got a couple reasons for going up there, one is to prove a point, second is to finally take a stick car down the track and finally, to have fun That being said, its only about 3-4 weeks till Ubly opens, are you guys ready ===========

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Not yet.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
Page 40 of 45 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 44 45

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard