The times I listed are stock turbo non-nitrous having SRT's with roughly 300whp on slicks. The 11.9 is the fastest with the above criteria (stock turbo no nitrous) and he ran it at 114mph i believe. On average people with my mods get an easy mid 12 with a 1.8 or lower and their speed is usually around 110. Some of the guys who are newer to drag racing or just suck at it will wind up with a high 12s pass. Without slicks, on street tires (drag radials included) theres just too much power all at once to control traction much. Those times will range from a 12.8 or so up to about 13.4 depending on exactly how bad the 60' time is (from 2.0 to 2.2/3)

I don't have slicks now and I'm still debating whether to buy some or not. They're about $150 each and I have the wheels for them already. You can get plenty of runs on them (at least one season, and easiyl two if you don't go too often). My debate is if it's worth the cost or not. I do enjoy drag racing, but I only went three times last year. With the CSVT, I went twice in three years.

Edit: I do actually have a timeslip from my last trip to the track. I ran a 13.3 I believe at 107mph. My 60' time was a 2.1 I believe. I don't recall if I had all of the mods I have now or not though..? The conditions were probably as bad as they can get. 45 degree day with absolutly no track prep. The timing system they had worked on and off that day, so some slips you got wouldn't have certain times or speeds on them. Lapeer is a pretty [censored] track altogether.

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support