Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 45 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 44 45
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by RyeLou:
I'd be up for going to Milan or Lapeer whenever they open. And I'll be more than happy to put anyone in their place.

aww, thats cute. he thinks his neon is fast!

maybe you should specify that you'll be putting certain cars in their place.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
How about you guys get the sand out of your snatches, and put your money where your mouths are? Seems to be a lot of trash talking going back and forth. If I were any closer, I'd make it to the track and hand both of you your asses. Since I'm not, I have to wait until Spring Zing, and do it in front of a couple dozen CEG'ers.

Mark

I'm sure I never said I'd beat a NOS-powered CSVT, thats for sure, but isn't your car the one that dyno'd 180 hp or so w/o the NOS and 3.0L Either way, it would be fun none the less because racing is fun and anything can happen, well, if the planets line up, Steeda has something positive to say about another CEG-er ride which is 100% awesome and the Lions make it to the Superbowl

Pete, April 1st is fine for Ubly because I'm not driving to "Lapeer-billy" and Ubly is closer for me and Rawburt, but if any of you wanna come along and "run it", lets go Also, just because Ubly opens on April 1st, there isn't going to any "fools" other than the doubters

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I'd prefer to go to Milan...I know a lot of Xceedspeed will be going on April 1st.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
isn't your car the one that dyno'd 180 hp or so w/o the NOS and 3.0L

You've got me confused for someone else. At Spring Zing I dyno'd 196fwhp and 190fwtq. Soon after I ordered an Xcal2 and put down 206fwhp and 195fwtq. Should be interesting then, huh?

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

Rawburt, but if any of you wanna come along and "run it", lets go

Lapeer is fine with me, thanks.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by RawBurt:

Let's go to Milan! From what Ryan says Lapeer sucks!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:

I've seen cars there run 9 second quarter miles, it cant suck thatttttt bad

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:

I've seen cars there run 9 second quarter miles, it cant suck thatttttt bad

Originally posted by RyeLou:
I'd be up for going to Milan or Lapeer whenever they open. And I'll be more than happy to put anyone in their place.

FYI I was at Lapeer a week or two before they closed and the track was in worse condition than I had ever seen it. Honestly, there were 3 people working that day. 1 in the tower, 1 in the time slip booth and 1 standing at the line directing traffic. There was litterally no prep done to the track AT ALL. There was a bit of dirt and a few loose stones just behind the starting line. They wouldn't allow the FWD vehicles to back into the water box and for a few hours wouldn't spray water elsewhere to use either. They ended up spraying a bit of water off to the side for FWD, but it really wasn't enough IMO. Lapeer = everyone loses

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Pete, I'm pretty sure I know how to read. Notice how he said he was at the track a week or two before it closed???? I doubt they put much stock into keeping it maintained so close to winter...

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Lapeer's not the best track in the world... but you can actually go down the strip more than 3 times in an 8 hour day.

I hate going to milan... every time i've gone there I get 2-3 runs in.. that's it.

Too many cars.. motorcycles.. junior dragsters... takes forever. And all those fast cars like to break and it takes forever to clean it up.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
Page 36 of 45 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 44 45

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard